Create a strategy for your company, organization or team in only two half-day sessions. All it takes is a motivated group of people, careful preparation and a structured dialogue. By co-creating your strategy you kill two birds with one stone: creating a richer strategy and address misalignment between team members.
This workshop is suitable for any team aspiring to develop a sound strategy for their company, organization or their proper team and function.
This strategy co-creation workshop ensures:
- that the greatest possible diversity of perspectives is inserted in the strategy formation process, resulting in a richer strategy and a stronger sense of connection and meaning among the participants.
- that the end result motivates participants to make a joint commitment with the strategy as their guideline.
- that the strategy development process is professionally supervised in terms of content and process, so that participants are optimally informed and prepared and feel heard in every phase.
- that participants learn to recognize and understand each other’s unique perspectives, strengthening the team and laying the foundation for more effective communication and collaboration.
A strategy only exists in people’s heads.
How it works
The workshop will be facilitated by an experienced strategist and moderator. The workshop consists of the following steps:
- Intake and briefing: defining goal, scope and timelines, approx. 1 hour.
- Fact finding: collecting relevant and inspiring information as input for the strategic dialogue.
- Preparation half day 1: providing participants with material for preparation and inspiration.
- Half day 1: exploration of vision and ambition, internal and external environment and resources and an initial exploration of strategic solutions.
- Preparation half day 2: providing participants with insights and take-aways of half day 1 and material for preparation and inspiration for half day 2.
- Half day 2: choice of strategic options, elaboration of strategy components and determination of strategic priorities and related initiatives.
- Output: the strategy will be elaborated in a comprehensive presentation deck based on the strategy canvas model
- Follow-up: optional return session to discuss progress and adjust strategy based on practical experience. Timing in consultation.
Fill out the contact form below and get an answer within 1 business day.
Calling is faster: +31 (0) 6 518 17 500